Here are a few cool decor tips for startups that your clients and employees will love equally:
- Add some color: If your office is grey and glum looking, then it is time that you liven it up with some colors. You can choose the colors of your brand or logo to lend your office a cool vibe. To beat the industrial look, go for bold colors like blue, red, and yellow. Go for a decorative concept that captures the essence of your company. For a unique touch, have inspiring quotes on the walls.
- Ergonomic furniture: For an impressive office make sure you have the right kind of furniture. Be it chairs or office table, ensure that they are comfortable and good looking. A pretty cool solution to this is to get your furniture custom made to your exact specifications. Depending on the space you’ve got and the kind of work you do, you can get plywood office tables and chairs custom made. With customization, you can choose the best plywood, color, and exact dimensions.
Get your office furniture made with Greenply’s top plywood products.
If you want to get office furniture like desks, conference table and other items custom made, use our plywood products such as Green Club Plywood, Green Gold Prima Plywood, and Green Marine Grade Plywood. To give your office furniture a rich finish, explore decorative veneers such as Burma Teak Veneer and Royal Veneer Black Forest by Greenply Plywood. To know about our plywood products and decorative veneers, visit https://greenplyplywood.com/.
- Custom made mural: One startup decor trend that is unlikely to fade is a getting murals custom made to give your office a personality. Instead of going for an accent wall, hire local artists to design a mural that captures the essence of your business and work culture. You may ask why a mural. Well, employees love working in a beautiful office that reminds them of the company’s vision in an elegant manner. Moreover, the clients will appreciate your ingenuity. The perfect place to have a mural would be the reception area so that nobody misses it.
- Get plants to add some life: One thing that an office with a millennial workforce should have is plants. Plants in the reception area create a welcoming environment for employees as well as visitors. Plants placed in corridors and other areas act as sculptural elements. To make a statement, go for tall plants that will give the office a dramatic effect.
- Bring in the chill-out factor: A breakout space or a breakout area has become a staple in startups. To break the monotony of mental and physical fatigue, make the break out area a fun place with some casual seating arrangement. Have chairs of different heights and colors, bean bags and adjustable tables. Have lots of plants in the breakout area so that employees feel as if they are outdoors even when they are not. Besides games and pool tables, add a scribbling board where employees can hold some informal brainstorming session and collaborate on their projects.
Buy top plywood in India from Greenply
We understand that decor projects require time, commitment, and high investment. So, it’s nothing but natural to look for products that qualify as top-quality plywood. Explore our products as they are ISO certified. Green Fire Retardant Plywood is certified by the Central Building Research Institute.