Green Doors Stellar are the latest...
NB: All Images are indicative, actual product may vary
Green Doors Stellar are the latest trend setter that inspires fashion and lifestyle.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Green Doors Stellar are the latest trend setter that inspires fashion and lifestyle. Classy designs, matched with a classic finished facing, they are available in decorative primered and decorative veneered variants. Green Doors Stellar are an eco-friendly, borer proof, termite resistant product which comes with a 7 year warranty. They are a range of moulded raised high density panel skin doors, resistant to shrinking, swelling, cracking and joint separation. It has an Engineered Wood Filler Solid Core, resin used is of BWP grade and the product is preservative treated. Green Doors Stellar are made by a mechanized manufacturing process that offers uniform thickness without undulation, warping or bending. HDF skins are imported from Australia and adhere to Australian & New Zealand standards: ASU/NZS 4266.
PRECAUTIONS TO BE TAKEN
· Always opt for a high quality gloss or semi gloss paint. This will offer better performance and easier application
· Select paint that’s suitable for interior doors with properties such as low VOC, low odour, ease of cleaning and smoothness
· Make sure that the surface is clean and dry
· Paint the door edges properly and touch-prime any minor surface scratches
· When the door is fully dry, apply two coats of paint, following the paint manufacturer’s instructions for finishing
· Store in a cool and dry place
· Select balanced level ground for stacking
· Prepare balanced stack, size by size and support at ground level to place the door horizontally
· Cover the stack with plastic sheet
· Do not place/ store any other materials on the door
· Do not stack in warm temperatures under cement/ steel sheet roofs
· Fit the door after completing the wet area work and after cleaning the floor site
· To fix screws and hinges as per thickness and size of the door, consult an architect or hardware expert
· Lock: Mortize/ Cylindrical or tubular type advisable (for mechanical site)
· Immediately on receipt of the flush doors, apply primer coat on the entire door, edges as well as the surface, to avoid moisture attack and warping
· All doors should be stacked properly on minimum 3 equal wooden pieces placed at equal interval, the stacking area should be dry, elevated flat and clean surface to prevent scratches on moulded surface, and should be covered with plastic sheets
· Doors are delivered pre-primered (white)
· Sanding/ french chalk (lapi)/ putti not required
· Clean the surface gently by using a wet cloth and allow drying. Then apply 2-3 coats of quality pain according to your desired colour
· Veneered doors can be stainer-finished with the help of a sealer which may be applied before stainer with a spray gun, thus allowing it to dry overnight
· For extra water resistance polyurethane/ touchwood coat is recommended, especially in balcony applications
· The original door should not be tampered with
· Edges, if resized, should be sealed after cutting
· All doors should have a gap of 4mm, after fitting on all three sides, from the door frame and 12mm gap from the bottom, because wood expands due to temperature and humidity fluctuations, especially in the rainy season, when the doors jam
· Fit the doors without cutting. Only if required, cut the shutter equally from both the side or bottom. Maximum of 25 mm/1 inch trimming in length and width is allowed
· All WC and bathroom doors should have a gap of 3/4” to 1” (maximum) from the tile/ floor level
· Use full threaded screws and not nails. Fix them with screw driver and not with hammer. Do the 6 no. pilot drill for 8 no. screws
· Put the sealant coat immediately on veneered doors after you receive the delivery, to protect it from climatic conditions
· Fit door crackers immediately on fitting to avoid banging and subsequent cracks associated with it. Fix cylindrical or motorized locks
· All doors on all six sides should be painted/polished immediately on fitting to avoid undue absorption of moisture, swelling and fungus
· Door frame should be properly aligned to each other
· The door frame slot should be equal in size to the door
· While fixing the frame, it should be aligned properly to avoid bending of the door
· Do not use petrol or any such harmful chemicals for cleaning the doors, as it may cause damage to the surface
Our Green Stellar Door is carefully crafted with the following features:
* Imported Molded Skin on top
* 3 ply construction
* PLC seasoned Pine Rails and Stiles.
* Un-molded areas filled with Fillers.
* Provision for Lock Rails
* Resole Phenolic Resin Used (IS:848)
* Fully Organic Preservative Treated (IS:401)
* CE certified
* Emission-free (E 1)
* Values in accordance to IS:15380 (Heavy duty)
* 7 years Warranty
Best Application Areas For Green Stellar Door Are-
Using Green Stellar Door Will Add The Following Benefits-
* Best amongst Moulded Flush Doors.
* Elegant & Stylist look.
* Less burden for Hinges
* Best suited for Privacy
* Borer Proof and Termite Resistance.
* Warp - free
* Dimensional Stable and no undulation
* Lesser gaps and overlaps
* Completely Health safe
* The height to be adjusted from the bottom part
* Do not miter sides more than 12mm equally
* Leave a gap of min 4mm between the FD and architrave
* Special care to be taken for external paint coating
* Special precautions for Washroom and moisture areas
* Converter Friendly